Invisalign clear braces are an effective way to straighten your teeth for a beautiful, healthy smile. If you have been putting off orthodontic treatment due to the inconvenience, unsightliness, and discomfort of traditional braces, then Invisalign may be the right option for you.
There are a variety of aesthetic, comfort-related, and health-related benefits associated with choosing Invisalign over traditional orthodontics. As a result, Invisalign has become the preferred option for many of our patients in the Jersey City and Hoboken areas.
Some of the advantages you will experience include:
- Invisalign aligners are removable, allowing you to take them out when eating, brushing and flossing. You will be able to eat all of your favorite foods whenever you like, and maintaining good oral hygiene will be easier.
- The clear plastic aligners are virtually invisible and will not be noticed by others.
- Your aligners are made out of smooth, form-fitting plastic which is customized to fit snugly over your teeth. The smooth edges will not irritate your teeth the way metal brackets and wires used in braces do.
- Your treatment will be customized to address your unique orthodontic issues.
- You will enjoy fewer trips to our Hoboken dental office since there are no brackets and wires to be tightened.
Of course, your greatest benefits will come after you have completed the Invisalign process. Straight teeth and a properly aligned bite can improve the function of your jaw, allowing you to speak and chew more easily. You will also be able to flash your beautiful, straight smile with confidence and pride.
Please contact The Practice at Maxwell Place today to schedule your initial Invisalign consultation. Dr. Frank DePaola serves patients in Hoboken, Jersey City, and Hudson County, New Jersey.