Having a beautiful smile is an important factor to how people perceive you. If you have missing teeth, replacing them with dental implants will help to restore your smile.
Dental implants have aesthetic and health benefits. Here are a few of the ways that getting implants can benefit you:
- Restoring your smile
- Stability – implants are the next best thing to natural teeth for dental stability.
- Reliable – unlike removable dentures, with dental implants you can rest assured that they are staying in place. At night you do not need to soak them in a cup.
- Healthier jaw – leaving a gap in your bite leads to deteriorating jawbone health.
- Eating with ease – you will not need to avoid certain foods because of missing or decayed teeth when you replace them with dental implants.
- Implants keep healthy teeth from shifting.
- No cavities – implants do not get cavities. You should still practice good dental hygiene though.
- Speech – missing teeth can affect your speech. Replacing teeth restores your speech.
If you have missing or decayed teeth, you can restore your normal life and smile with dental implants.
Please contact the Practice at Maxwell Place using the form on this page or call 201-792-9400 today to schedule a dental implant consultation. Dr. Frank DePaola serves patients in Hoboken, Jersey City and throughout Hudson County, New Jersey.