Having to visit several offices for different dental needs requires time, flexibility, and resources. These can be hard for today’s busy individuals and families to find. We are pleased to offer a comprehensive range of services at our comfortable Hoboken office, enabling us to address myriad general, cosmetic, and specialty dental issues in a single location. This helps to save you time and money, and allows for multiple issues to be addressed during single office visits.
Staffed by highly trained and experienced dentists, hygienists, and office professionals, we strive to create a welcoming, comfortable, and friendly environment where people of all ages can achieve optimal oral health and beauty. If you have been looking for a comprehensive dental practice in or around Hudson County, give us a call at 201-792-9400 to schedule a visit today.
Our Dental Services
Committed to providing the safest and most efficacious treatments, services we offer include:
- General Dentistry. This includes preventive services such as cleanings and examinations along with treatments including dental fillings, root canal therapy, and treatment for gum disease
- Family Dentistry. Similar to general dentistry, family dentistry focuses on the specific needs of younger patients with pediatric dentistry services such as sealants and fluoride treatments
- Cosmetic Dentistry. Aesthetic services designed to enhance your smile include basic offerings such as teeth whitening along with more progressive options like porcelain veneers, dental bonding, and complete smile makeover
- Orthodontics. We offer Invisalign®, a comfortable alternative to braces. We also offer services, such as Propel Orthodontics, which can help to shorten treatment and improve outcomes
- Dental Implants. The only tooth replacement option that can prevent jaw collapse, dental implants offer a permanent solution for missing teeth and can be used to secure a crown, a bridge, or even full and partial dentures
- Sleep Apnea Treatment. Living with obstructive sleep apnea doesn’t have to mean living with CPAP. We offer CPAP alternatives and innovative therapies to help improve sleep quality and ensure consistent breathing
- Sedation Dentistry. We offer traditional sedation options such as nitrous oxide along with NuCalm®, a safe, effective, and all-natural form of dental sedation. Our DOCS-certified dentists can help even the most nervous patient find absolute comfort
In addition to these more standard dental services, we offer BOTOX® Cosmetic and dermal fillers for the softening of fine lines and deep wrinkles throughout the face. BOTOX® Cosmetic targets dynamic wrinkles such as frown lines and crow’s feet while fillers add volume to the cheeks, the area around the lips, and the space underneath the eyes. These can be used individually or in combination with other services to enhance the appearance of your smile.
Why Choose Us?
At our dental practice, we are committed to the health, safety, comfort, and satisfaction of each patient we see. Our team of experienced dentists come from different backgrounds with unique specialties, enabling us to address issues both complex and simple in a single office setting. Utilizing advanced technology, we can safely and effectively treat even the most difficult dental problems and we keep patients front and center at all times, making sure we are doing everything possible to craft the strongest, most alluring smile possible.
Overseen by Dr. Frank R. DePaola, a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry, the dentists at our practice participate in continuing education and special trainings to make sure we are offering the latest and most effective treatments available. We welcome the opportunity to meet with you, discuss your needs and our services in more detail, and help you determine the next nest step to achieve your dream smile.
Please call 201-792-9400 to schedule a visit today. Located in Hoboken, we serve Jersey City, Weehawken, North Bergen, and all nearby areas of New Jersey.