Teeth that get damaged, decayed, chipped, or fractured become weaker, and are then more susceptible to infection from bacteria. Excess bacteria around the gum line and teeth can lead to cavities and other issues. Our Dental crowns are an effective option to restore the strength of your tooth and prevent any additional damage from occurring.
Your dental crown will be made of the finest quality porcelain to ensure a beautiful, natural looking result that blends in seamlessly with your smile. Your dental crown will encase the visible portion of your tooth, enabling Dr. Frank to improve the appearance of your tooth while providing the protection you need.
The best way to determine whether a dental crown is the right restoration treatment for preventative oral health care and oral health restoration, speak with Dr. Frank in person. Please call 201-792-9400 today to schedule your consultation at our Hoboken dental office.
Am I a Candidate for a Dental Crown?
Our dental crowns in Hoboken are versatile restorations that can be used to address the following situations:
- Protect a weak tooth from breakage or decay
- To cover and support a tooth with a large dental filling that has very little natural tooth structure remaining
- To restore a broken or severely worn down tooth
- To support a dental bridge
- To serve as a prosthetic tooth for a dental implant
- To improve the appearance of an irregularly shaped tooth
Benefits of Dental Crowns
Dental crowns provide several important benefits, including:
- Improved appearance – Your dental crown restoration will provide many cosmetic benefits and look just like a natural tooth. For this reason, it is often recommended as part of a smile makeover.
- Improved chewing ability – Your dental crown can restore your ability to chew most foods, enabling you to eat what you want without worry.
- Improved support – Your dental crown can provide support and protection to a chipped or fractured tooth.
- Improved bite – Dental crowns can fix alignment issues caused by missing or misshapen teeth to restore a balanced bite.
What People Say About Us!
"No comparison. I used to dread the dentist. Now, I actually enjoy going to this dentist office. All of the dentists are excellent. As an added bonus, it’s just a gorgeous looking office and they play good music."
Click here to read more reviews.
Your Dental Crown Procedure
Hoboken cosmetic dentist Dr. Frank DePaola uses all-porcelain crowns for all of his patients. Dr. Frank can match the shade of your dental crown with the color of your natural tooth. Since dental porcelain mimics have translucent properties of tooth enamel, your restoration will have a bright, beautiful, and natural looking appearance. All of our dental crowns are custom crafted at Williams Dental Lab. Dr. Frank works exclusively with Williams Lab because they consistently produce exceptional quality restorations.
Your dental crown procedure can be completed in two visits to our Hoboken cosmetic dentistry office. At your first appointment, Dr. Frank will remove any decay and prepare your tooth to accommodate the dental crown. An impression of your tooth is taken and sent to Williams Lab for use in creating your crown. Dr. Frank will place a temporary crown on your tooth to protect it while your permanent restoration is being constructed.
Once your dental crown has been made, you will return to our office to complete the procedure. Dr. Frank will bond the crown securely to your tooth and make sure your bite is properly balanced.
For additional information, please read our Questions about Dental Crowns page.
Contact us Today!
Frank R DePaola DDS & Associates at Maxwell Place in Hoboken, NJ, pride ourselves on offering exceptional dental care suited to your needs. We are committed to creating a unique patient experience and providing high standard care suited to your needs.
Please contact The Practice at Maxwell Place by giving us a call at 201-792-9400, or visit us at www.cosmeticdentistryhoboken.com to schedule an appointment. Dr. Frank DePaola serves patients in Hoboken, Jersey City, and throughout Hudson County, New Jersey.