Straight teeth are not only a key component to a beautiful smile; they also provide you with important oral health benefits. When your bite is properly aligned, it facilitates the chewing process and ensures your teeth will wear evenly, reducing the risk of tooth damage down the road. Hoboken dentist Dr. Frank DePaola offers a variety of orthodontics options in order to help you achieve the straight, beautiful smile you deserve.
The best way to find out which orthodontics treatment will most effectively address your condition is to speak with Dr. Frank in person. Please call 201-792-9400 today to schedule a consultation at our Hoboken dental office.
Invisalign in Hoboken
If you have been delaying orthodontic treatment due to the unsightliness, discomfort, and annoyance associated with traditional metal braces, then Invisalign may be the right option for you. Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable plastic aligners to gradually straighten your teeth. When you are done with every aligner in the series, your smile will be straight and beautiful.
Invisalign offers several important benefits compared with traditional orthodontics options:
- Invisible – Since your aligners are clear, others won’t even notice you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Removable – You can remove your Invisalign aligners when you eat and brush your teeth, allowing you to eat whatever you like and facilitating oral hygiene practices.
- Customizable – Your aligners will be custom-crafted at the Invisalign lab to meet your unique orthodontic needs.
- Comfortable – The plastic aligners are form-fitting and have smooth edges, eliminating the irritation associated with sharp metal brackets.
In general, Invisalign is most effective when treating mild to moderate orthodontic issues. If you have more severe alignment issues, Dr. Frank may recommend an alternative procedure.
DNA Expansion Therapy in Hoboken
Dr. Frank also achieves excellent results with his orthodontics patients using DNA Expansion Orthodontic Therapy. This non-surgical treatment uses your genetic code to help guide your teeth into proper alignment. You will wear a custom-made DNA appliance to sleep at night in order to slowly expand your upper arch and allow your lower jaw to move forward into its proper position.
There are several benefits to choosing DNA Therapy as your orthodontic treatment option:
- More effective long term orthodontic solution than braces
- Promotes upper arch expansion
- Promotes natural bone expansion
- Straightens teeth, addresses overcrowding issues, and improves bite alignment
- Removable appliance is only worn at night
To learn more about the many orthodontic options available to you, please contact us using the form at the right side of the page or call 201-792-9400 today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Frank DePaola. We serve patients from Hoboken, Jersey City, and Hudson County, New Jersey.