General & Cosmetic Dentist serving Hoboken, Jersey City & Hudson County areas of New Jersey
Straight teeth are not only a key component to a beautiful smile; they also provide you with important oral health benefits. When your bite is properly aligned, it facilitates the chewing process and ensures your teeth will wear evenly, reducing the risk of tooth damage down the road. Hoboken dentist Dr. Frank DePaola offers a variety of orthodontics options in order to help you achieve the straight, beautiful smile you deserve.
The best way to find out which orthodontics treatment will most effectively address your condition is to speak with Dr. Frank in person. Please call 201-792-9400 today to schedule a consultation at our Hoboken dental office.
Invisalign in Hoboken
If you have been delaying orthodontic treatment due to the unsightliness, discomfort, and annoyance associated with traditional metal braces, then Invisalign may be the right option for you. Invisalign uses a series of clear, removable plastic aligners to gradually straighten your teeth. When you are done with every aligner in the series, your smile will be straight and beautiful.
Invisalign offers several important benefits compared with traditional orthodontics options:
- Invisible –With traditional metal braces, one of the things that bothers most people is that they are very clunky, noticeable, and can be an eyesore. Luckily, with Invisalign, you don’t have to worry about this anymore. Since your aligners are clear, others won’t even notice you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Removable –Traditional braces are attached to your teeth, making eating and brushing extremely difficult. You have to worry about food getting caught in your teeth and it can become overwhelming. You can remove your Invisalign aligners when you eat and brush your teeth, allowing you to eat whatever you like and facilitating oral hygiene practices.
- Customizable – Your aligners will be custom-crafted at the Invisalign lab to meet your unique orthodontic needs. With modern technology, you can be sure that your aligners will be catered specifically to your teeth.
- Comfortable –Traditional metal braces are known to cause cuts and abrasions within the mouth. The plastic aligners are form-fitting and have smooth edges, eliminating the irritation associated with sharp metal brackets.
In general, Invisalign is most effective when treating mild to moderate orthodontic issues. If you have more severe alignment issues, Dr. Frank may recommend an alternative procedure.
DNA Expansion Therapy in Hoboken
Dr. Frank also achieves excellent results with his orthodontics patients using DNA Expansion Orthodontic Therapy. This non-surgical treatment uses your genetic code to help guide your teeth into proper alignment. You will wear a custom-made DNA appliance to sleep at night in order to slowly expand your upper arch and allow your lower jaw to move forward into its proper position. This is a minimally invasive way to get your teeth on the right track to a happy and healthy life.
There are several benefits to choosing DNA Therapy as your orthodontic treatment option:
- More effective long-term orthodontic solution than braces
- Promotes upper arch expansion
- Promotes natural bone expansion
- Straightens teeth, addresses overcrowding issues, and improves bite alignment
- The removable appliance is only worn at night
To learn more about the many orthodontic options available to you, please contact us using the form at the right side of the page or call 201-792-9400 today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Frank DePaola. With his extensive experience and expertise, you can be sure that your smile will be handled with world-class precision and care. We serve patients from Hoboken, Jersey City, and Hudson County, New Jersey.