If you have been afraid to sacrifice your dignity with a mouth full of metal just to get your teeth straightened, then Invisalign® is probably the orthodontic solution for you. At The Practice at Maxwell Place, our Hoboken patients can have the confident, beautiful smile they have always wanted without the inconvenience of traditional braces.
The best way to find out whether Invisalign is right for you is to speak with Dr. Frank in person. Please call 877-792-7979 today to schedule your consultation at our Hoboken cosmetic dentistry office.
Advantages of Invisalign
Invisalign uses a system of clear plastic trays that are custom made to fit your teeth and correct your alignment issues in a matter of months. If you are interested in learning more about how Invisalign works to straighten your smile, please call 877-792-7979 today.
Aside from being hardly noticeable, Invisalign has many other advantages over traditional orthodontics, such as:
- Allows you to enjoy your favorite foods. Orthodontic treatment with Invisalign does not limit the range of food you can eat like braces do because you remove your plastic trays at meal times.
- Easy to maintain good dental hygiene. Because Invisalign trays are removable, you can brush and floss like you normally would. There are no extra tools and nothing special to remember to keep your teeth healthy during your orthodontic treatment.
- Comfortable. There are no sharp metal points to irritate your cheeks or gums like regular braces. The aligners are customized for the contours of your mouth with smooth plastic edges for a comfortable fit.
- Convenient. You only need to visit our office every four to six weeks for a checkup and to receive your new aligner trays. You replace the trays at home about every two weeks.
- Removable. Although the clear plastic aligners are hardly noticeable, if you do have a special night out planned, you can remove the aligners. For their highest effectiveness, you should wear them consistently, but it is a benefit to have the option to take them out when you want to make a flawless impression.
Scheduling a visit with our office is the best way to get your questions about Invisalign answered. Our cosmetic dentists can evaluate your smile and determine if Invisalign is the right option for you.
If you want to find an orthodontic solution to straighten your smile, please contact us using the form at the right side of the page or call (877) 792-7979 today for your consultation with an experienced Hoboken cosmetic dentist.