If you’re an adult whose smile suffers from crooked or crowded teeth, you might feel embarrassed. You might also feel like it’s too late to do anything about it. After all, aren’t braces for teenagers?
Actually, nothing can be farther from the truth. Recent advances in dental technology mean that orthodontic treatment is not only accessible to most adults, but it’s also far more convenient than you may have thought possible.
Here are five great reasons to seek orthodontic treatment as an adult:
- You’ll look younger. A beautiful, straight smile can help you maintain a youthful, vibrant appearance. In some instances, it can make you look several years younger.
- You’ll gain a competitive edge. It’s been proven time and time again that a winning smile works in your favor when it comes time for promotions and new career opportunities.
- It’ll be over before you know it. Accelerated treatments like Propel Orthodontics mean that you can enjoy your smile in half the time traditionally required.
- Nobody else will have to know. Thanks to invisible braces technologies like Invisalign, your orthodontic treatment will go unnoticed by most people you encounter.
- You can leave your gag reflex at home. Gone are the days of messy dental impressions that make you want to gag. Sophisticated digital intraoral scanners let us take detailed measurements of your mouth without all of the goop.
So, if you have felt self-conscious about your smile for as long as you can remember, now is the time to do something about it. Investing in a straight beautiful smile is not only an investment in your appearance, but also an investment in your long term oral health. Ask Dr. Frank about your adult orthodontics options today.
Please contact the Practice at Maxwell Place using the form at the right side of the page or call 201-792-9400 today to schedule your orthodontics consultation. Dr. Frank DePaola serves patients in Hoboken, Jersey City, and throughout Hudson County, New Jersey.