If you snore or have been diagnosed with sleep apnea, it’s important to seek treatment at once. When left untreated, sleep apnea can increase your risk of serious health issues such as heart disease, stroke, and diabetes.
Dr. Frank DePaola is always looking for new treatments that will provide his patients with the relief they need. He has recently added the MicrO2™ sleep and snore device to his extensive array of sleep apnea treatments. The MicrO2™ device can help keep your airway open while you sleep so that you wake up more rested and with the energy you need to enjoy your day.
The best way to find out whether the MicrO2™ device is right for you is to speak with Dr. Frank in person. Please call 201-792-9400 today to schedule a sleep apnea consultation at our Hoboken dental office.
What is the MicrO2™ Sleep and Snore Device?
Many patients find common sleep apnea treatment options such as CPAP and sleep devices uncomfortable, resulting in poor compliance with the treatment. How effective can these treatments be if patients don’t wear them consistently? The MicrO2™ offers you a solution to this problem.
The MicrO2™ is designed to be the smallest and most comfortable custom-made jaw advancement device available for the treatment of sleep apnea. It’s easy to use and easy to care for, eliminating many of the hassles associated with CPAP and other sleep devices.
When you use the MicrO2™ device, it will hold your lower jaw in a slightly forward position that keeps your soft tissue away from the back of your throat. This opens your airway and helps eliminate snoring and sleep apnea.
Benefits of MicrO2™ Sleep and Snore Device
You will experience many benefits when you use the MicrO2™ device, including:
- Digital simplicity – MicrO2™ is the first CAD/CAM milled sleep apnea device available, offering precise and predictable results.
- Comfortable profile – MicrO2™ is made from control-cured PMMA, making it compact without compromising durability or retention.
- Easy adjustment — MicrO2™ features a one-piece construction with no moving parts, making it easy to use and easy for Dr. Frank to adjust.
- Lingual-free splint – The lingual-free design offers you maximum tongue space.
- Expert design — MicrO2™ was designed based on the clinical expertise of leaders in the field of dental sleep medicine.
To learn more about the MicrO2™ sleep and snore device, please contact the Center for Dental Sleep Medicine using the form at the right side of the page or call 201-792-9400 today to schedule your initial sleep apnea consultation. Dr. Frank DePaola serves patients in Hoboken, Jersey City, and throughout Hudson County, New Jersey.