Posted: November 17, 2014
Your smile is one of your most important assets. If you have crooked teeth, problems with spacing, or issues with teeth alignment, you may need braces. But the only way to be sure is to schedule an appointment with Dr. Frank at our Hoboken office.
You may need braces if you can answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Are your teeth spaced too far apart?
- Are your teeth spaced too close to each other?
- Do you have an overbite?
- Do you have an underbite?
- Do you have a crossbite?
- Do you experience regular pain in your jaw?
- Do you experience frequent headaches that can be attributed to your bite?
- Does your jaw crack when you chew?
Dr. Frank offers a variety of orthodontic treatments, including traditional metal braces, Invisalign, and DNA Expansion Orthodontic Therapy. During your initial consultation, he’ll review all of these options with you and recommend the ideal treatment plan to address your unique oral health needs.
If you want to find out if you need orthodontic treatment, please contact The Practice at Maxwell Place today to schedule your initial appointment. Dr. Frank works with patients in the Hoboken, New Jersey area.