Posted: July 24, 2013
Finding the right dentist to care for the oral health needs of your entire family can be a difficult task. With so many family dentists in the Hoboken and Jersey City areas offering their services, how will you know which one will provide your family with the exceptional care you deserve?
Here are 5 important factors to consider when choosing a family dentist:
- Training – While all dentists must complete dental school in order to practice, this should not be the end of their education. Look for a family dentist who regularly participates in continuing education training in order to stay current on the latest techniques and trends in dentistry.
- Comprehensive services – Different life stages are accompanied by different oral health issues. Make sure your family dentist offers a broad range of general dentistry and cosmetic dentistry services to accommodate the varied needs of your family.
- Works well with children – It is important to make sure you find a family dentistry practice that not only offers pediatric dentistry services, but also has a good rapport with children.
- Accommodates the needs of your family – Life can be hectic, and it is often difficult to juggle work schedules with the needs of your children. Make sure you choose a dentist who is committed to accommodating the complex needs of your family.
- Personalized care – Some high volume dental practices get patients in and out as quickly as possible in order to maximize profits. Unfortunately, the quality of your care often suffers in these situations. Make sure you work with a dentist who is committed to spending as much time as necessary to provide you and your family with the exceptional care you deserve.
The dentists at The Practice at Maxwell Place are committed to delivering the exceptional care your family deserves. Dr. Frank DePaola has put together a team of dentists and hygienists who have the broad range of skills necessary to care for any oral health need you may have. We have two pediatric specialists on staff who can start caring for your children as early as age 1. We offer evening and Saturday hours so that you do not have to miss work to go to the dentist, and we will do our best to schedule appointments for your entire family at once in order to minimize your trips to our office.
To learn more about the many family dentistry services we offer, please contact The Practice at Maxwell Place today. Dr. Frank DePaola and his team serve patients in Hoboken, Jersey City, and Hudson County, New Jersey.