Posted: February 26, 2014
If you have missing teeth, you have more than one choice on how to remedy the situation. No matter the reason your teeth are missing, it’s important that you seek advice from a Jersey City implant dentistry specialist. Missing teeth can cause a multitude of oral health problems and should be addressed before you suffer additional tooth loss or shifting teeth. Our dentists often recommends implant dentistry over other tooth replacement options when patients qualify for the procedure.
There are several important reasons to choose implant dentistry over other tooth replacement options:
- Dental implants are known to greatly improve your quality of life
- Dental implants look like real teeth
- Dental implants are anchored to the jaw, so they are secure and will not shift
- Dental implants last for many, many years – possibly for the duration of your life
- Dental implants prevent you from progressive bone loss, which often occurs when missing teeth are not replaced
- Dental implants do not damage surrounding teeth
- Dental implants can be brushed and flossed like natural teeth
- Dental implants never become decayed or require a root canal
For more information about why the dentists in our office often recommend implant dentistry over other tooth replacement options, please contact The Practice at Maxwell Place today to schedule a consultation. We serve patients in Jersey City and Hoboken, New Jersey.