When you want to choose a dentist who can meet the needs of your entire family, it’s important to find one who offers a wide range of services to patients of all ages. Some dentists do not see children, and other dentists do not see patients with certain types of dental disorders. A family dentist is one who sees children as well as adults and who also offers services ranging from professional dental cleanings to fillings and treatment for gum disease.
If you are looking for a Hoboken family dentist who can meet the dental needs of your entire family, Dr. Frank is here to help.
Our Hoboken family dentistry practice offers the following benefits and conveniences for you and your family:
- Adequate training to handle patients of all ages
- Experienced pediatric dentists on staff to properly care for the oral health needs of your children
- A wide range of general and cosmetic dental services because younger patients and older patients usually require different types of dental procedures
- An office atmosphere that both children and adults will find friendly and welcoming
- Evening and weekend hours to accommodate the hectic schedules of your family members
- Five dentists on staff, allowing us to schedule appointments for your entire family at one convenient time, reducing your number of visits to our office
Finding the right family dentist can be challenging. You want to make sure you make the right decision. At The Practice at Maxwell Place, we have the skills and experience to accommodate the needs of your entire family, and we are proud to serve many of the families in the Hoboken community.
Please contact The Practice at Maxwell Place today to learn more about our family dentistry services. Dr. Frank DePaola serves patients in Hoboken and Jersey City, New Jersey.